Channel 19 is the TV Guide Channel.
Mt. Eaton is located within a short walking distance. Between sites 16 & 17 there is a cement path leading to Rt. 250 to town for the Grocery Store, Hardware, Gas Station, and Post Office.
Public laundromat, Monday to Saturday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Ask for code number if you need to get in after hours, including Sunday.
You must obtain a code from the office to enter the pool. Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times to enter the pool. There is no lifeguard on duty for the pool area. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Cover-up and lesiure attire are required outside the pool room.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Speed limit is 10mph. Please drive carefully.
- All visitors must register in the office to obtain a pass.
- No open alcoholic beverages containers permitted off your site.
- Your garbage may be disposed in any of our dumpsters located in two areas. Recycling available.
- Do not change your assigned site without permission from the office. Open sites may be reserved or occupant may have left temporarily. Please do not park on an open site without permission from the office.
- All buildings are smoke free. Receptacles are provided outside each building for proper disposal. Please do not throw cigarettes on the ground.
- Please help us keep our restrooms clean.
- Picnic tables and fire rings should not be removed from their sites.
- No ATV, dirt bike, or mini-bike riding in the campground.
- Firearms, firecrackers, sky lanterns, fireworks or explosives of any type are not allowed in the resort (Ohio State Law).
- Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. Children must be at their site by 10 p.m. unless accompanied by an adult.
- Pets must be cleaned up after or an extra fee may apply at our discretion.
*We reserve the right to discharge any person(s) without refund for failure to abide by any of the above rules.